I am really touched to have received this lovely new award from the blogger behind Becoming Madame.
I LOVE her blog – if you haven’t checked it out then take a second to sneak to a peak. It’s an insider’s view into life in France, as explained by an expat. There’s writings on all sorts of things from food to cosmetics and French traditions. Being a bit of a Francophile myself I love her blog and I bet you will too, it’s well worth a visit.
Rules of the award are to share seven things about yourself and nominate seven other blogs for the award.
So…seven things about myself, let’s see…well I can list seven things I’ve eaten today, because it’s Christmas and all I seem to be doing is eating so I have food on the brain:
- leftover spiced pear & berry pavlova – got to eat it before it gets too soggy.
- Elizabeth Shaw Amaretto chocolates – just discovered these this year, yum.
- Formaggio La Tur – a soft Italian cheese made from cow, goat & sheep’s milk. Oh. My. God. So good.
- a pear – so far the only 1 of my 5 a day.
- freshly baked bread – turned out slightly doughy (underproved? overproved? I need Paul from GBBO to help me decide) but it looked good and smelt amazing as it baked.
- pineapple chutney – I made from this pineapple chutney recipe.
- baked ham.
The best thing about these awards that float around the blogosphere is that they introduce me to new blogs. I just spent an hour wandering about Becoming Madame’s fave blogs, and now I get to pass this award on to seven blogs that I love and that I want to thank for making the blogosphere a better place – no obligation to pass the award on btw, just pop it on your shelf and enjoy it if you prefer!