That crazy motherfluffer Motherventing has just gone and made my day by awarding me an award! My first award! I am so excited, I have been drafting acceptance speeches in the shower for years and now I can finally write one and stop pondering who I would thank.
What did you win an award for, I hear you ask? Well, let’s not focus on the small details, suffice to say I am very proud of my achievements, I’ve not got where I am today on my own, and I would like to thank Motherventing for honouring me.
Just look at this pretty award:
To comply with competition terms and conditions I must reveal seven most secret things about myself and then pass on the award to 15 other lovely people to do the same. If you don’t want to reveal your secrets, just reveal seven things about yourself we might not know. Let’s get to know each other a little better, there’s not enough sharing in the blogosphere 😉
Here we go then:
1. I am still wearing (some) maternity clothing 7 months after giving birth. It’s just too comfortable to give it up.
2. I am scared by remnants of toast that find their way into the washing up water and turn into a bloated mess.
3. I was once asked by an artist to be a hand model for him after being ‘spotted’ on the Metro in Paris. And I agreed to do it.
4. I just bought my first snood.
5. I almost always talk to myself when driving on my own, often creating voiceovers describing the people on the pavements.
6. I plan on departing for the airport tomorrow with a ridiculous amount of time to spare, just so I can start my holiday early.
7. I have a Tupperware container in my fridge containing smelly, manky, 2 week old, fishcake mix that I am too lazy to throw out. It is preying on my mind.
Now to award 15 Awards myself. 15 – this Award business does not come easy! I am going to be a diva and change the rules to 10 award winners. 15 is just insanity. I don’t even know that many people in real life!