That very lovely lady over at Rollercoaster Mum has nominated me for two awards. TWO! Thank you! She has the most gorgeous family and has been holding my hand as we skip through the 366 Project and feed our addiction via Five Go Blogging’s Snap Slappers.
It would be greedy of me to accept them both though as I already have the shiny Liebster, so I’ll shuffle it along the shelf a little and make room for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Pretty, isn’t it. Of course it comes with rules:
1. Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 5 [insert your own number here if you fancy more or less, I won’t tell] other newly discovered blogs
So seven things about moi:
1. My life has been lip balm-free for ten years after I broke a terrible addiction that had held my lips slave to their moisturising powers.
2. I don’t like the word ‘playdate’.
3. I studied 18th Century French Art & Literature for a year in Paris and can barely remember a thing I learnt. There was definitely something about some lady named Madame Bovary, everything else is hazy.
4. I am a very typical Cancerian. I love my home.
5. I grate my teeth in my sleep.
6. I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to letting Sun mix the Play Dough colours. Read: colour mixing is banned.
7. I have about five sets of shampoo & conditioner on the go at once. I like to rotate between them.
Right, onto my nominations then…these five blogs (in no particular order) are new to me and I am loving them. Sorry if you already have this award, feel free to ignore me and carry on as you were.
Very happy to have found you 🙂